Monday, September 21, 2009

2 Blankets Crochetted

I crochetted (I really can't figure out if that's how you spell it... oh well) 2 blankets in the past couple of weeks. This one was for my sweet new niece, Sukai. The other was for Emma's new baby boy, whenever he arrives. They both looked like this, but Sukai's was yellow, blue and pink. Baby Walker's was white, yellow and blue. It had a lot of fun making them. After finishing them both I felt a little weird without a project, so I've decided to keep making them to donate to a hospital or shelter. They're the perfect size for a small baby and really warm for Boston winters. It's a little way I can continue to give to those around me AND continue my "therapy." Crochetting is good for my soul and mind, like yoga but on the couch.

Michael modeled Sukai's blanket: This is how Sukai feels when using it:
What a wonderful husband!

1 comment:

Camille Churchill said...

I would LOVE to have the instructions for that blanket! I found one that used double yarn, but it just wasn't the same!